Whilst 2016 has been a tumultuous time for many, it has been a great year for Engaging Interiors. This year marked our 10th anniversary as a limited company. It also saw us expanding our team with the arrival of the brilliant Karin Andersson. And it has been our busiest year ever. Here are some of our interior design highlights:
- completed a budget South London hotel design
- completed an independent restaurant design for a Cambridge start-up, which went so well we are now designing the next one
- designed 4 sites for a noodle and sushi restaurant chain
- worked on sites for a London Italian restaurant chain
- completed the second site for a family-run Sussex pie shop
- helped a bike distribution company relocate to new premises
- designed a wok takeaway in Brighton
- designed an Argentinian wine shop and cafe in Hove
- took over the interior design of a start-up nutritional cafe in Hove
- designed the first high street shop for Alexis Dove, a local friend and jewellery designer
- between August and December we produced and amended over 100 drawings for a large residential project
- undertook 10 smaller projects
Coming up for 2017
We have lots of projects booked for January, from jewellery shops in Brighton to showrooms in mid-Sussex, as well as some on-site projects. See, we like to keep ourselves busy.
Sustainability is an important part of our home life. We want to incorporate the principles of sustainable interior design further in our design practice. Look out for new website pages explaining how we work to ensure our designs have a minimal impact on the environment.
Residential interior design projects excite us when they involve changing a house to better meet our clients’ needs. Do you have a residential space that needs reconfiguring in the new year? Get in touch and see how we can help.
We’re working with a copywriter to develop our blog, and there will be more in our series about the different elements of restaurant design. Expect some top interior design tips, as well as a look at how an interior designer approaches each aspect of a Restaurant design.
Plenty to do, and lots to tell you about in the year ahead! We would like to wish all our readers and clients a very happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year. Thanks for stopping by. It’s great to have you here.